The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Sick and spanko genes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My allergies finally got the best of me this week, at least that's what I'd like to think it was... Either way, I've come down with some sort of sinus-dripping-coughing-snotty-feverish-headachy-nasty cold and it's really starting to irritate me. Rico keeps telling me to take it easy - but I'm finding that extremely difficult to do. Sometimes things just have to be done. I guess our definitions of "what just HAS to be done" differs... *weg* I've managed to stay out of real trouble though. Guess the fact that this cold is lingering is punishment enough in itself ... *siiiigghhhhh*

We've managed to communicate pretty well lately... last night we finally got to talk a good long time and really lay our hearts out.
He's noticed that I've been trying hard to work on my attitude when he's irritable or things aren't going very well.
I suppose I've really been thinking hard about just how much I trust him... and about that last little bit of control I just can't seem to give up. I want to... I really do.

~~~

LOL I overheard a part of conversation between my second youngest brother (B2) and his girlfriend (Gf) the other day... it blew my mind. I now firmly believe that spanko-ism runs in the genes:

B2: I'm getting eaten alive by the bugs out here...
Gf: Well, when we get off the phone you're going straight in the house.
B2: Well Yes, Mam! What if I don't?
Gf: Hmmm... *giggle*
B2: Are you going to spank me...? *pause* Please??
Gf: *laugh* Maybe...
B2: Please? At least a slap on the hand? How about that?
Gf: *more laughing and another "hmmm"*
B2: OK ok... I'll go in the house.

~~~

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker