The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Majorly frustrated...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EDITED (scroll down).

This has made me so sick to my stomach - it's so hard to believe it's real.


2 Teens Charged in Attack at Texas Party

I want to point out a couple things - apparently there had to be witnesses for the press to know what "epithets" were shouted during the attack (which has been stated in every account I've read). AND IF there were freaking witnesses, someone please, for HEAVEN'S SAKE, explain to me why this kid wasn't found any sooner than TWELVE HOURS LATER?! OR WHY IN GOD'S NAME nobody did a THING about it what was happening!??! The boy's age changes from story to story - so there's no telling what his real age is. I have read everywhere from 15 to 17-years-old. I have also read that the pipe was broken off to a sharp point on one end, and that the beating occured out in the yard behind the house.

And it gets worse:

Hispanic Beaten at Party Also Burned

*cries*

I'm not sure why this is on my heart so heavily... I've always been able to shake off and put horror stories out of my mind - true and false. This one is sticking though and I'm not sure what to do but pray. So please ... pray with me.

I'm sorry [or maybe NOT], but if it were up to me there would be two less wannabe-murderers in this world.

~~~
(EDITED IN:)
~~~

A [partial] comment from reader, "Chevaliersg":


"In the history of Texas there are many such incidents as these. Yes, there are many stories of such abuse.

I'm sorry to see and to say that things aren't getting any better. The law may "clamp down" and have "zeron tolerance" for such acts but the law can only go so far.

Such prejudice and the sense of entitlement that comes with it to do violence is taught, nurtured, and instilled in the young. Nurture or Nature, it makes no difference if parents are not willing to teach tolerance and respect.

Years ago, Texas had a "cause celebre" case of the Hannigan Brothers (Texas brothers who were the heirs to the Dairy Queen fortune) who tortured, maimed, and left for dead several Mexicans who'd crossed the border illegally.

After nearly two years of trying to prosecute them the brothers went before a court and were charged with "malicious mischief". There sentence? A 100,00 dollar fine and time served.

I'd though this would be the only incident of such cruelty, but I see it still goes on.

As long as one race thinks itself above another, as long as man practices inhumanity to man it will go on.

Teach your children well. Show them that this cannot be tolerated or acceptable.

Eliminate these two murderers and you have dozens, hundreds, maybe even thousands more waiting in the wings.

Kill the idea, and they will have no followers to take their place."

~~~

"If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; but if you show partiality, you commit sin..," - James 2:8-9a

"I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality." 1 Timothy 5:21

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy." -James 3:17

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker