The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Marks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Some people are turned off and get all queasy over bruises, harsh welts, and especially things like blood blisters, slight cuts, etc. But Rico and I... lol, let's just say, it's a good thing I'm OK with all that because Rico feels the need to leave "his marks" on me almost every time he sees me. When I see the purply-blue-yellowish bruises surfacing on my butt and thighs, I just smile. I'm proud of those marks... They were put there by my man.., my Sir.., my Master.

What is it with feeling the need to mark what is your own? And why does "your own" feel SO special to be marked? I'm sure all of you went through that stage in childhood where you wrote your name on everything; and how many times have you decorated something that's belonged to you? Have you ever recieved or given a hickey? How about a ring or another type of jewlery? All of those were different marks... They created a sense of belonging, ownership, acceptance, connection...

My butt may be all the colors of the rainbow and then some, but I'm loving every moment of it because I know how loved I am.


OH, BTW:
Use a drumstick to get marks quickly and without very much force. Hmph.

*WEG*

|


Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

eXTReMe Tracker