The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Reminder/Re-connection


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The past couple weeks have been a "low" for Rico and I. I've been sort of stressed with home stuff, and busy with work this week, and the week before, Rico messed up his ankle really bad - tore up some tendons and ligaments. At first, as you can imagine, the pain and medication made his aggravation level go out of this world. It wasn't fun. D/s sort of got dropped for a while... mostly unconsciously. I was letting some things really get to me and our relationship became "detached."




So we attempted to reconnect. At the time, I believe it worked out great; however, I'm starting to feel things slip again...mainly because he and I have been extremely busy the last two days and will be the rest of this weekend as well.

Anyway, a few smacks with a switch, and a couple heavier-than-usual commands that are normally punishments, but for this occasion they were used for reconnection and [his] pleasure purposes, served the purpose. Then, three days ago, he made me put on "nipple clips" for the first time. I did it to myself in private; the first time for as long as I thought I could take it (which wound up being about four minutes), the second time ten minutes, and the third time for five. Yeah... those big, heavy-duty clothes pins most definitely got my attention.


I'm also starting to realize that the ability to imagine and then make/create lots of different things will be my demise. I already have plans for several different implements and a couple other D/s type items. The other night, in a moment of lost sanity, I recommended I wear some sort of clip or uncomfortable accessory somewheres all day to remind me of the mindset I'm supposed to be in. Well, ahem, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the most uncomfortable and sensitive place to put that sort of thing, so of course Rico chose that area fairly quickly. Then me, still at a loss for brains, came up with an idea for how to make such a clip/accessory out of some jewelry wire I have in my desk. I'm telling you, some BDSM toy supplier should hire me to come up with this crap. I don't think I've ever run across something buyable that would've created the effects this little homemade wire thingy did. *weg* Maybe I'll post a picture of it one day (no not actually in use...).

On a different note, have I mentioned lately that I can't wait to be married? I watched Pride and Prejudice last night and realized just how incredibly much the basics of society have changed over the last century. Hmph.

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker