The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



I Watched Him Sleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Tonight, something clicked inside me. For the first time in a while, Rico and I were able to spend all day together. It was wonderful and not a single thing went wrong (well, except my fath... nevermind, I'll leave that for whiney-post-day).

Anyway, night came all to quickly, and the two of us were just relaxing on the couch. Both of us were pretty tired, but Rico more so. He asked me to rub his head and his arms as he laid down on a pillow. Now, at first, I was concentrating on both of us. His comfort and mine. But, eventually I realized that because of the position we were in, someone's convenience was going to have to suffer. At first it frustrated me. I wiggled and squirmed and tried to get in a snug position in which I could still rub his head and arms... but nothing was working.

That's when something clicked. I stayed still for a minute and just stared off into space. He was going to have to drive home, he was falling asleep, my true desire is to please him, his happiness was as easy to attain to massaging him for a while... I suddenly felt incredibly selfish and greedy.

Without another thought, I slipped off of the couch and knelt at his side. From there, it was easy for me to reach his arms, head, and shoulders. For over 45 minutes I knelt there and watched him sleep while I gently stroked his upper body. There was not a single sexual thing about the entire ordeal. But, as I sat there studying his soft breathing, ever so slightly twitching eyelids, and thick-gelled hair, the submissive inside me just bubbled over. It was, by far, one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done. I gave up my physical comfort to intensify his, and, in turn, I received a heartwarming experience I will never forget. To top it off, once he awoke, the smile he gave me and the grateful hug and kiss on the forehead... made it even more "worth it."

(I just wish I could always be so unselfish!!)

~~~

A good Dom understands the value of praising and rewarding; even the smallest words or actions are huge in the eyes of the sub.

~~~

A good submissive is truly happy to serve and give rather than bask in self-pleasure; which, in theory, is actually more pleasurable to that sub than selfishness ever would have been.

~~~

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker