The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Changes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK... I'm in the middle of changing stuff... so if things look weird, give it a little time. Thank you!

Also, you'll note I added an F/m blog to my link-list. F/m isn't really my thing at all, but the attitude of the writer completely captivated me. He decided to make himself the sub of a
one-sided D/s relationship. His submission blows my mind. If you have a heart for submission, or find it interesting, you ought to give this a read.

BTW - If anybody can help me figure out how to change the link colors, that would be wonderful! (The header and other parts are customized because I was able to figure out those parts of the layout code... but I can't, for the life of me, figure out this link thing)

|


Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

eXTReMe Tracker