The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I photographed this a while back... I've always like it. Plus, it seems to fit this post.

I'm so exhausted. No, I haven't worked all day. I haven't been gone all day. I haven't done hardly anything but walk around the house... all day. But I'm dead tired. Have been for the past week.

It's because I can't sleep. I toss and turn all night long, and wake up all hours of the night.

And I know why - my entire back just aches so much so that my body cannot relax . Muscle pain and nerve problems. I'm going to see the doctor soon and I sure hope they can help. I've had enough of these sleepless nights. It's really starting to catch up to me. Pain + no sleep = an irritable, sad me. The past few days I've been on the verge of (if not) depression, and very easily aggravated. Tonight, I finally put two and two together.

Pain can do strange things to people. Or is that just my thinking? It can make you happy, it can make you sad, it can actually turn you on, it can change your life, your thoughts, and your feelings... so much, for such a small word.

|


Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

eXTReMe Tracker