The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



The Difference


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





As Rico and I are beginning to intensify things concerning this lifestyle, I'm learning more and more about details. The specific things that make up who I really am, and the things that make up who Rico really is. It's quite a shocking thing to wake up one day and realize that some lines you thought you had have suddenly changed.


Anyway... as I look around and really study the different roles that make up the people who get involved in this life style, it's occuring to me that they are all just that - incredibly different. The main difference I'm getting at, however, is the difference between the good and the bad. I don't claim to be an expert, or that anyone should agree, but it
is my opinion. *g* As often as I can, I'm going to post a specific something that I've noted. It'll be either what I think makes up a good Dom, or what I think makes up a good sub.

~~~


A good Dom won't become puffed up with pride by his power and control. Instead, he will value his authority and use it to better his sub as a person - which is ultimately what pleases him more than anything.

~~~

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker