The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Continuation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... of the Drumstick story. Although, not really in "story-style." Rico and I actually had to experience the non-fantasy-really-bad side of D/d and D/s the past few days. Well, this is what happened...

After the drumstick spanking, I didn't really want to admit it at first, but I was still feeling guilty and regretful. I knew that if we were able to really be together, I would've asked him to continue spanking me. But what to do when that's not possible? I wasn't sure, but we had to try something. So I admitted it to him and he decided to punish me. Well, here I am thinking "guilt release," and he's over there thinking, "punishment - must get the point across." Probably a typical newbie screw-up, but one we had to deal with nonetheless.

Can I just say... HE GOT THE POINT ACROSS!!!!

Apparently, I'd done a couple other less-serious things and he decided to "add those in" to my guilt release "punishment." I was not a happy camper. On top of all that, the things he chose happened to be things that really affect me more severely than they would normal people (for different physical reasons - nothing that could kill me or seriously mess with my health). But, it's OK because we learned a whole lot through it.

1) Communication is critical.
2) I have physical issues that make certain punishments impact me much more severely.
3) My being in the right mind-set for whatever is about to happen to me is super important.

Even though it was really hard for me, I did go through with everything he'd originally chosen for me to accept. In doing so, I kept from letting myself down and dealing with more regret later, and I also proved to him that I would submit to anything he firmly decided and that I was truly serious about my committment to this lifestyle.

So despite the craziness, it's all good.

:)

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker