The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



It's Raining


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And I'm bored, so I decided my blog needed an update. *g* I sure hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine involved more food than anybody had any idea what to do with!

Rico is out hunting... in the rain, lol. I like to hunt and fish, watch sports ... but be caught in the cold rain... NO THANK YOU! He can have that. So, instead, I was helping put up Christmas decorations...and WATCHED the rain (every now and then). Now, Christmas is, by far, my most favorite holiday, but this year I'm having trouble getting into it. I have ONE gift so far... and not the first clue what else I'm going to buy. *sighs*

I've been keeping myself out of trouble, aren't ya' proud?! A whole 3 1/2 days. *weg* I was scared I was gunna get it for Thanksgiving though. I didn't know for WHAT (because I really had been VERY good), but I sure did find myself over his knee in a split second. Didn't stay that way for long, due to all the people around, but it was a quick rush, with a dab of ~sweetness~, to get me in the right mindset. Afterwards, I sat at his feet and he taught me how to lace up his boots the way he likes. I love to do things like that for him...

Anyway... God's blessings to all y'all as we start the real Christmas season!

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker