The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



In Trouble Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm very embarrassed and sorry to say that I earned myself another punishment not 24 hours after I'd finally completed my 3 week writing punishment. *sad face* The next MORNING I just lost all my good sense, lol. I was direspectful to Rico, I nagged at him about every little thing in PUBLIC, and I freaked out and punched him in the shoulder. Yes, you heard me right, I punched him in the shoulder. Almost killed my hand.., but that's beside the point. And I seriously, honest to God, was not trying to test him. Something just... got into me. *shakes head* So, needless to say, I'm being punished.

I've never really explained our circumstances, but I think now would be a good time. Basically, spankings are generally out of the question. Especially serious ones. Because we're not married yet and we both have serious convictions, the first factor out the window is nudity. So no removing of my clothes for a spanking. Second HUGE factor is that we're almost ALWAYS around my family, his family, or our friends. We keep it that way as an act of accountability and out of respect for my parents' wishes. Yeah, yeah - old fashioned. But, we don't want to have sex till after marriage, and having your kid siblings around is a darn good way to keep it like that. *g*

Why did I just tell you all that? To show that spanking isn't always a valid option. In fact, it hardly ever is. So in order to keep the power exchange going and the D/d lifestyle, he comes up with... other things... *insert scared look here* Like that evil 3 week writing punishment. OK to the point:

After acknowleding that we had talked about this and I really had been a b*tch, he pronouned the *first* part of my doom would be an early bedtime: 10:00 pm. To understand why that's a punishment, you have to realize that I'm a NIGHT OWL. I'm most awake at about 2:30 *A.M.* So being in bed by 10 was horrible, and I laid awake for over an hour, then woke up later on in the night. The next thing he did, was NOT tell me the rest of my punishment until the next time he saw me. Thank God that was the next night; anticipation almost killed me.

"Can you please tell me my punishment now?" I almost begged, my heart starting to pound a little.
"How bad do you want to know?"
I dropped my head, fidgited a little.., "Pretty badly, Baby..."
"Alright," SUCCESS!! "you will get on your knees and tell me you are sorry before I leave here tonight."
"Yes Sir."
"Once I do leave, you will take your clothes off in your room and put on your 'Bad Girl' panties - only them - and kneel in the corner for five minutes." [my "bad girl" panties are a pair of thongs that have exactly that written across the front of them]
*clears throat nervously* "Yes Sir."
Five minutes didn't seem too long, but this list was still growing. Not to mention, it's really cold in my room.
"Tomorrow, you will wake up at 7 and clean your room and the bathroom SPOTLESS. While you are doing this, you will wear the panties, bra, jeans, and shirt that you hate the absolute most. Do you understand?"
I looked up at him regretfully, "Yes Sir, I understand... I'm really sorry."
"I know you are, Baby." He kissed the top of my head gently and pulled me close.

When the time was right, and the least people were around, I nervously dropped to my knees and apologized. It was SO much harder than it sounds... a very humbling experience for me. I kissed his hand and couldn't find the strength to get back up. Guilt was drowning me and I looked down at the ground. It didn't matter who was around anymore. After realizing I was having a difficult time with all my emotions, he reached down and gently lifted me to him. I fell against his chest nearly in tears. To hurt and dissapoint the man I love so very much is heartbreaking... at the least.

After staying that way for some while, it came to my attention that we were somewhat alone in the hallway. The thought that I could and should be spanked occured to me. Unfortunately, it wouldn't leave my mind... and I'm one of those transparent people. So, he lifted my chin and asked me what I was thinking.

"I um.. I .. I'm so embarrassed!" I buried my head in his chest. What kind of person ASKS for a spanking?! Have I LOST MY MIND?! Am I NUTS?!
"What? Baby, just tell me."
I looked up, pleadingly, into his eyes. There was reassurance and love there. Finally, I whispered hoarsly, "We.. we're.. pretty much alone and..." I had to stop and swallow the giant knot in my throat.
"And what? Rivka... tell me."
I'm sure many of you have been at this point. I'd never before asked for a punishment spanking.
"I.. you.. well we could.." I sighed and finally just said, "Do you think I deserve a spanking?"
He paused for a minute. "Yes I do. Where do you want it?"
Most of the rest of my speech was mumbled and incoherent. Everything became utterly surreal to me.

Somehow, for the beginning, I wound up leaning over the bathroom sink. At first I was using my elbows as props so I could cover my face, but I soon realized that I'd have to brace myself or be smacked right into the faucet. I think I knocked something over, but I was so embarrassed and out of it that I'm not really sure what it was. He was using his hand over my jeans, but the force was creating a strange kind of numbness. I've come to the conclusion that he's really strong, and whole lot bigger than me, and his hands are ginormous.

The hand spanking was cut abruptly short by an intruder. Rico pulled me up into a hug before the person appeared in order to save me more embarrassment. For a minute we stood there after the person left, and then slowly made our way across the hall.

"Are you OK?" He asked me gently.
"Yes, I'm fine..." I replied, feeling short of breath. I really wasn't in pain at all - just a weird, still very surreal, mindset.
"I wouldn't have stopped quite yet, but I didn't want anybody seeing you like that."
My heart sunk. He kissed my forehead, but all I knew was that he thought I deserved more.
"Baby, please finish if you're not done. I will feel horrible..."
He stared at me for a minute and pushed the hair out of my face. After considering the chance of someone else walking up, and what all to do, we finally decided to just slip inside the room and I leaned against the wall while he used a hairbrush. Quickly, and harshly at first, he started spanking my jean clad backside. The smacks didn't leave much of an effect at first, but eventually the layers were adding up and the burn was increasing noticeably. Suddenly, he slacked up, I didn't move though. And then another intruder. He quickly handed me the hairbrush and I tossed it onto the near by bed while he entertained the new person. Trying not to rub my butt was... interesting. I managed, however.

Once we were alone again, I asked him if that had been enough [honestly]? He kissed me and admitted he'd slacked up because he wasn't used to doing that type of thing to me. The sound (of the hairbrush), I think, freaked him out a little. We stood in the hallway once more, and he had grabbed the hairbrush to put away. But in the process, I asked him if he was really through with it. He gave me a wry grin and leaned against the wall, sideways, with me; hairbrush still in hand. He slid the brush up to the inside of my thigh and patted softly. Despite his grin, I knew he wasn't totally playing and I moved my legs to where he'd have a decent aim. Just as I suspected, he gave the inside of my thigh a few good licks and finally put it away.

That hairbrush marked, even through my jeans, but only lightly. The spanking wasn't really painful. It was the mindset that got to me and left a lasting effect. It being...sort of... my first "punishment" spanking had a lot to do with that. I won't truly consider it my first punishment spanking, because my punishment involves a lot more than the spanking, and isn't centered on it at all. When the spanking is the pinnacle of my punishment and it truly hurts like heck, then I'll probably consider it so.

On another note... wooden floors are hard. And being practically buck naked in wintertime isn't cool. Tomorrow I'll probably post how the rest of my punishment goes.

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker