The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Strange Emotions...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well... I've earned another 4 days of this "writing" punishment. *sigh* How it came about, though, is what was *different* and invoked these weird emotions of mine.

Way back when Rico first decided on my 3 weeks of this writing stuff, he'd noted the rules surrounding it including: "If you skip a day, I'll add 4." Which means, consequentially, that I had to skip a day to find myself where I am now... and I did. But I did it because I was gone all day (had to be) and came down with a flu-like cold that put me straight in bed once I'd walked through the door. Not because of "petty" excuses. So, when I confessed that I'd missed a day, and he quite simply replied that the punishment for that was 4 more days, I was a little perturbed. It didn't help that I was only 3 days away from completion. How could he be so cruel and harsh as to punish me more for something I had no control over?
But as I let it settle in, and asked him how come he felt the need to do that (after I'd done so well the past 2 1/2 weeks, and it was, after all, something I couldn't change), his attitude did hold sympathy, but he answered, "Well, that was what I said wasn't it? I didn't make exceptions for being sick." I had to stop and seriously think. He's not a mean guy..,really. He's trying very hard to be the disciplinarian that *I've* asked him to be; he's keeping his word. And then...I was OK with it. I even found the nerve to tell him he was right for doing so and felt bad, afterwards, for not doing what I was supposed to in the first place. I did feel OK enough to eat and get on the computer. I suppose if fulfilling my punishment had been a higher priority, I could have made it happen somehow...

And he was the "vanilla" in this relationship? Yeah, RIGHT. Definitely a closet spanko to say the very least.

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker