The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



5 1/2 days...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...is as long as I could make it (apparently). :( I was disrespectful again tonight. It's fair enough to say I was definitely provoked, but disrespectful nonetheless. I'm back to those "Strange Emotions" again... the ones that betray my logical self. The feelings that scream, "I asked for this, I ultimately want this, I know I deserve it," while battling against thoughts such as, "But he did this and that, this is unfair, this is too hard, I can't take it."

~sigh~

I love him so much. My biggest goal in life (besides serving the Lord) is to please him... make him happy with me. It hurts so bad when I dissapoint him and mess up. My heart is so heavy right now, I just want to cry. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who can just turn the waterworks on and off. Crying doesn't come naturally, or easily, for me. When it does happen, it's serious and I drain myself before I'm able to stop. It's one major release.

The release that comes with a spanking is something I long for. The release that will come from crying because of a spanking is even more so desired. These are the times I regret the predicament Rico and I are in... If circumstances were slightly different, he'd have no problem taking me over his knee and spanking me clear to tears. At this point, I don't think it would take much.

I'm sorry for what I did and I feel like a total failure. Call it self-pity, or whatever you'd like, but I feel like the worst submissive on the face of the planet. I know he would hold me close, reassure me, all of the above. But this won't go away till I feel like I've made up for what I've done. Anybody else have feelings like these?

Remember how I wrote about I'm not supposed to walk away when I'm frustrated anymore? Or freak out? Instead of writing the rules I did break, I could seriously shorten the list by writing the ones I didn't break.

>freaked out
>walked away
>cussed at him
>disrespected him
>disrespected him publically

*curls up under a rock*

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker