The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Tired...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Things are finally calming down... I think..; I hope. I'm in need of a nice, long, deep tissue massage. Ah, yes. If only the darned masseuse would call me back to set up an appointment.

Rico and I were able to spend most of the day together; something I've learned to truly cherish since it doesn't happen very often. Marriage seems too far away on these type of days, however. And I don't mean the sex only, *weg*, just the constant company.
There was a point during the day where I was able to lie across his lap as he massaged my back and
shoulders. It was...wonderful. We were made to be in that position, I think. *g* We just fit... I was absolutely comfortable there. I was definitely thinking of and needing a spanking (and he was needing to give one), but alas... siblings.

I've had a couple ups and downs through the week...but amazingly, I'm still an angel. *weg* Those horns have tried to break out, but somehow I managed to avoid crossing any major lines. For future reference, I have noted that driving isn't good for my butt. Why? OHhhh... glad you asked.



So, I'm headed down a long, country-like highway with this horrible wind trying to blow me clear into the ditch. Now, before leaving the house, the weatherman said that there were actually tornado warnings out. Just enough rain to keep those wipers moving at a quick rate, leaves clogging them up, and lots of cars moving very carefully through this precarious ordeal we'd all found ourselves in. Getting the picture? Now here comes the "good" part.

I'm on the phone with Rico, discussing all this, when, out of nowhere, my sister (who's in the passenger seat) screams, "Oh my G_d what is that truck doing?!"
I jerk around to look where her frantic finger was aimed, and there are five cars lined up right behind me with this huge 18-wheeler trying to pass all of us.
I knew it was weird for the semi to be that impatient on this road and in this weather, but, being on the phone, I didn't quite register why my sister seemed to think it was THAT odd.
So, I glanced back over at her and shook my head, as if to acknowledge my similar disapproval of this incident, when I saw the OTHER 18-wheeler coming over the hill in the opposite lane.

"Oh sh*t!!!!!" (yes, right in the receiver) "What the h*ll is he doing?!"

Well, assuming the truck driver who'd begun to pass everyone had SOME brains, I mashed the gas to open up a spot for him to squeeze in behind me before causing a head-on collision. That was also about the time my stomach and my phone switched levels. But guess what? He must've left his brains back behind the line of cars, because he kept on and proceeded to pass me as well.
After slamming my brakes on, he finally slung his big bed in ahead of me and the opposite trucker drove by without incident (never once hitting HIS brakes, mind you).


The moral of the story: since these sort of things seem to happen to me somewhat frequently when I drive, I need to learn new adjectives and exclamations of horror...or at least avoid being on the phone with Rico when such incidents occur. *weg*

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker