The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



So You Want a Master...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



But do you want the hard times that come with it..?

I can't speak for everyone else, but there have been some rough little stages Rico and I have had to go through adjusting to this lifestyle. I'm sure that our situation doesn't help a whole lot, but the ideal has taken a lot to get used to in itself. However, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Despite the growing pains, the respective roles of D/d and D/s are PERFECT for us... you know how sometimes things just click? It's been a breath of fresh air. A filler for that missing link between us.

Obviously, we had rocky patch there for a little bit... it wasn't fun, but I'm glad it happened because we worked some things out that needed to be worked out. Lots of changing had to take place, but it was all for the better because things are wonderful now. For a while we definitely slacked off the lifestyle, and now we're finally getting back to normal. It's nice... I missed it.

I missed being to his right all the time, asking permission to do different things, seeing the proud look in his eyes when I obey, hearing that "Dom" voice he gets when I push lines, and even his sharp reprimand when I do push them too far.

So to answer that first question to myself, I do and we will make it.

~~~

I've been reading about the Shadowlane party, and also on C's Correction about gettogethers and meeting other people like us... and I just can't wait till Rico and I can do all that one day!! It won't be long. =)

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker