The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



The "Second"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, I have some time today so I'm gunna go ahead and tell y'all about my second-real-spanking-experience. =)

Rico and I had gone over to a friend's house one night. We'd taken separate vehicles and been there for a while. After a movie, some snacks, and a good 'ole time, we decided we should head on to the house. Now, the house we were at was out in the country, and they had this one little road the V'ed off of the main road and went out into even deeper country where there were hardly any houses. Lots of trees, gravel, and dirt. Well, Rico and I were on the phone with each other as we passed that little road, and all of a sudden I had a plan.

"I think I need a spanking..." I said in an almost-whisper.
"Hmmm... I think you do too. Where can we do it at?"
"You know that little road we just passed?" I asked tentatively.
"Yeah. Go ahead and turn around."

All of a sudden the flock of butterflies hit me. Part of me really didn't think he'd go for it, and was suddenly in shock. The other part got a rush out of the whole idea. So, I turned around at the next driveway.

Up until this point, there had been almost no talking at all. I think he was in some kind of shock too that we were both really going to this little dirt road for a spanking.

"Ready for your spanking, Love?" He asked gently.
"Yes, Sir..."
"Good... This will be a hard one. I think you've been asking for a good reminder, who's who spanking for a few days now."
"*sigh* I know."

And that was about all we could fit in before we'd made it back to that road and turned down there into the darkness. We thought about turning the lights out, but then we thought about all the crazy kids on fourwheelers, and stupid people speeding down these little roads, and decided we didn't want a lawsuit over a spanking, so we left them on. By the time I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed out of my car, I was starting to shake slightly.

At first, Rico was just going to climb in his truck and I would go right over his lap. But, the main road was behind us and he wanted to be able to see if people were coming. So, I leaned over the driver side seat instead. It was probably better for the atmosphere Rico was trying to establish that I wasn't over his knees at this point. He wanted it pretty serious, and it was easier to get that way bending over the seat.

"I'm going to start off with my hand, and then I'm going to switch to my belt. Alright?"
"Yes Sir." I mumbled back.
I was wearing warm-up type pants, and so he slipped his fingers in the band and pulled them right down. Despite the fact that there were only woods behind me, it was still weird having my butt displayed to the whole world. For a minute he rubbed my goose-bumping behind and lower back. I guess it was pretty obvious how nervous I was. Then the first slap came. It wasn't too bad at first, but as we all know...things build up. Before long, it was stinging pretty bad. But, I wasn't having any problems with staying still. I had a thong on, and it offered no protection whatsoever.

After a while, my knees started shaking badly. I don't know if I'm the only one who does it or not, but when I'm fighting pain, my body will just start shaking like crazy. Anyway... I turned around really quick and asked if he could sit on the edge of the seat and I would bend over one of his knees. He nodded and traded places really quick. I grabbed the door jamb for support, and hauled myself over. Now I was practically on my tip-toes, and could almost touch the ground with my hand. Before, his aim was constrained to the tops of my thighs and cheeky part of my butt, but now the inside of the tops of my thighs, and more of the inside of my cheeks were vulnerable to his aim. UGGGhhhh... somehow his slaps were targeted in the perfect way for his fingers to pop right down on all those sensitive spots. Over and over, and over and over again. After a while of that, other leg muscles started doing the shaky thing and I was about to totally lose my balance. So I stood up and told him, and we switched places again.

This time, I heard him unbuckling his belt. The accessories that had lined it, phone, knife, etc, were then on the seat in front of me, and I heard him pull the belt out of the last couple loops. My whole body shivered and all the goosebumps came back. Once again, he rubbed my butt every-so-gently.

"It's really hot." He murmured, "You ready?"
"Yes Sir" I choked out.

Swish, SMACK. The belt nearly took my breath away. I could feel my butt swell after the first five lashes, and I knew the heat was just radiating off of the surface. I finally began having trouble staying still. I wanted to do good, though, so I tried to limit the movement to just shifting my weight back and forth. It didn't help much. I eventually lost count of the lashes, and had buried my face in the seat cover I gripped for dear life.

"Who am I?" I heard him ask through the smacks. For a moment my mind just raced. It's amazing how they ask things like that in the midst of a serious, very painful spanking, and expect a nice, sane answer.
Well, shockingly, it came to me, "My Master." I said through gritted teeth.
"That's right. I love you."
"I love you too." I gasped, noticing that the belt was falling harder and harder.

Before long, I was quite sure I couldn't take anymore. I couldn't cry, but I sure wanted to, "Please please... that's enough! I can't, I can't!"
I think I repeated that phrase about ten times. I must've started moving around a lot, because Rico put his free arm around my waist, and braced my legs with one of his. My legs were slightly parted in the brace, and I felt the tip of the belt smack the tops of the inside of my thighs several times. I knew I couldn't yell because we were outside, and for some reason I couldn't cry, but I begged my head off.

Finally, Rico answered my cries, "Ten more with the belt, and then I'm going to finish with my hand. Alright?."
I took a deep breath of relief, and realized that my knuckles were bone white from gripping the material so hard, before I answered him, "Yes Sir."
"Ok, don't move."
He let go of my waist and released the bind on my legs. I think it was more to allow for a harder swing than to test my resolve not to move, because after getting harder and harder that whole time, these were by-far the hardest!
The whimpers that escaped were totally unstoppable. When he finally reached ten, I thought the tears would finally come.. but they still didn't. He paused for a minute before going straight to his hand, and tenderly kissed the flaming hot skin he'd just whipped the heck out of. He placed his hands on the sides of my punished cheeks and kissed all over. His wet, cool lips felt ridiculously good.

The hand spanking wasn't nearly as bad as the belt, and I have to admit that it finished things off well. When it was all over with, I stood up and he just held me so close in his arms. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and gently rubbed my bottom with his hand. It felt like it was about ten times it's normal size. Especially when he pulled my warm-ups back up. EESSH. That's when I noticed the hard, leathery feel as well.

Both of us needed to get home, so that was about the end of that encounter, but definitely one to remember for a long, long time. We haven't had another chance for a *REAL* spanking since, and despite how sore and black and blue I was after that, I can't wait for the next one. =)



|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker