The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



The Layout?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well? I think I like it. Everything is right except for the post font - for some reason, when I save the layout, it saves in this hard to read font... but in the previews it's the font I actully want. So, obviously something is cancelling my script out... and I can't figure out what it is. *GRR* Any suggestions? Lol... Oh, and for those of you who remember my frustration with the link color last time - I finally got it!!!! YAY!

Hope everything's going well for you all. :)

EDIT: Scratch that. This one is doing fine? What in the world...

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker