The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



2006 So Far...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I haven't been feeling too well. *sad face* Usually when I'm hurting, or sick with something, I'm really irritable, weak, and unstable. This time was no different. However, I did notice that I was more aware of the things I was saying and the way I was acting. For me to realize that... was a wonderful thing. Sometimes I can be the most oblivious person on the planet when it comes to knowing how the way I'm treating people is affecting them. Mainly Rico. Living with consequences makes me think twice... for that I am so happy. Nonetheless, the last week or so has had its share of crimes and punishments.

Well, I've started writing a daily journal on Rico's request. It shows me that he's really interested in my thoughts on my submission to him and I respect that so much. When I first started, procrastination let to me missing a few days, but firm consequences got me back in the right mind frame about the journal's importance.


Another recent incident happened concerning obedience. As I believe I've written before, a rule Rico and I have is that when he is with me I have to ask his permission to eat. This is fine with me. It's almost more of a submission exercise for me than anything. The closest he's come to denying me his permission is prolonging it. So my asking is just an act of submission to his control. However, the other day I deliberately ate without asking him. I had excuses, of course. But it was defiance nonetheless; I was impatient. Cleaning my room and scrubbing it clean with a toothbrush plus lines and an apology letter jerked me out of that attitude.


Finally, tonight I disrespectfully motioned for Rico to come to me. Because of the way I did it, he felt humiliated and as if I were treating him like a dog. I honestly wasn't thinking that way when I did it, but looking back I can see how it came off as though I were ordering him around. So yeah, that got me 100 lines. One mess up allowed or I start over. Fun stuff.

All that, and I couldn't be happier. I'm with the man of my dreams, and he is fulfilling my desires better than I ever imagined he ever would. *sighs dreamily* Hope y'all are having a wonderful New Year so far. *g*

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker