The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Cane Reeds


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I decided that since I teased y'all with the bit about the cane reeds, I ought to go ahead and recount the experience. What better place to do so? *G*

----

The fire was burning, and we were standing out there next to it as usual. Rico and I love fires in the wintertime. If someone has started a fire, you can bet we'll be sitting out there, beside it, enjoying the blazes; our clothes slowly absorbing the smoke, and our eyes gradually glazing over because of it.

That was when my spanko mind took over.

I'd spotted the cane reeds laid all over the fire. And, of course, I just had to know what they'd feel like. The reeds varied between about 1/4 inch thick to 1/2 inch thick, and reminded me of a rubbery switch. I peeled the protruding branches and leaves off of one and broke it down to a workable size. After testing it through the air and on myself a time or two, I got Rico's attention and handed it off. I didn't have explain anything. His eyes, and the smile on his face, mirrored my own. He swished it through the air, and before I knew it, brought it down sharply against the bottom of my butt. My jeans offered some protection, but not much. Being skin tight and fairly thin, the sting burned right through. Before the sting had hardly subsided, he smacked it across the back of my thighs another two or three times. I looked up at his face and had to smile. His face was one of a "I KNOW that one hurt!" type. Once the burn began to fade again, a new sensation began to take over, and I smiled again.

I like this.

Yes... I know... that probably doesn't surprise you. But something about the realization, "I'm being smacked with a cane reed that burns and stings like h*ll... and I love it!" blows your mind when it first surfaces. What was even funnier, was watching other people "catch on" (in a purely vanilla way) and chase each other around with these things. I had to laugh when I heard several guys whine about the sting as I stood there voluntarily taking it.

I believe I got my first endorphin rush that night. For over two hours I stood around that fire while Rico randomly popped me with the reed (which had to be changed out every now and then) in varying severity.

It wasn't until I tried to sit down that the effect of it started to hit me. I cringed and just knew I'd be feeling it for a few days.

Sure enough, there were a ton of little lines all over my thighs and butt - accompanied by bigger bruises and welps. I was enjoying it so much, that the idea of it marking never crossed my mind. I didn't think I would... LOL!

----

Right, so, there's my cane reed/endorphin rush story from Christmas Eve night. :)

(My bruises are still very visible.)


|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker