The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



129 more days!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I never re-wrote that post... but I have a good excuse!! LOL. We wanted to have the wedding in spring.., and that means SOON! So, I've been planning my heart away trying to make the next four months go by as stress-free as possible. It's filled up all my spare time, but things have really gone well. I've booked a photographer, a caterer, the location (not finalized, however), our honeymoon, chose the wedding party, and ordered my gown... yay!! 129 more days till we say "I do!"

And despite all that, D/s has not taken a seat on the back burner. As a matter of fact, we've actually been doing very well lately. I'm so proud of Rico... he's doing so well. Better than I can ever remember. This is usually the point where I start getting scared that things will go downhill... but I believe things are going to be alright this time.

We've been working on protecting each other. By that, I mean we've been guarding each others' hearts, taking up for each other in public, and speaking nothing but good things to other people about each other. You may think, "Well duh!" ... but it's truly been a struggle for us. When something doesn't go quite right, it's so easy to say something completely sarcastic, smart alec, and/or hurtful as an automatic response in front of others. It's so wrong... but most definitely something both of us have done repeatedly. And that has caused a lot of hurt on both our parts. The effect that can have on D/s is critical. Rico would try to publically correct me, but it would seem completely belittling and chavenistic rather than loving and right. Especially if he didn't think about the words he chose to say immediately. [insert major fight] OR, things could go the other way. I'd try to publically correct HIM... and of course, that would come off very disrespectful and totally unsubmissive. [insert major fight]

I've also been concentrating on being humble. When I can just keep a mindset of humility, it's amazing how different situations become, and how contrasting my reactions to things can be. Since being able to see this in myself, I've asked Rico to help me. After he's got my head where it should me, in a thought pattern of humility, all I want to do is sit at his feet. It's my utmost desire to please him. I'll talk more about this in my next post...

Love y'all, and I hope things have been going OK for everyone!

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker