The side of my life that grows and changes with my interests and discoveries pertaining to the D/d and D/s world, with respect to my spiritual convictions/sensibilites. (This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox)



Tomorrow!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm actually getting married in a little over twenty-four hours!!! YAY!!!

I feel bad for completely deserting the online world, but every time I would go to try and post or read some on the forums, something would come up.

Since the last time I posted, things have been 100% better. Paul and I are back to wonderful again, and everything has fallen together perfectly. I can't wait to get back to tell you all the different ways we've incorporated D/d and D/s into our wedding, our honeymoon, and (near) f uture marriage. I'm so excited!!

God has been so good to us. My wedding is totally outdoors, and the weather is absolutely perfect. My mom, dad, and in-laws have helped so incredibly much and have been just wonderful lately. Our honeymoon is going to be two weeks long and is planned to the "t." About the only thing that's giving us trouble is where we're going to stay when we get back - lol. Thankfully we have lots of good friends and relatives around to take us in till we figure things out. That could really frustrate me if I think about it... but as long as I keep my mind occupied it's all OK.

Anyway. I miss y'all!! Hope everyone is doing well. =)

|

About me

  • Intro (with up-to-date edits)
  • In Dreams

    "And in dreams I am free
    falling into what is not;
    what will be what is.

    It's this intense hatred
    for reality twisted
    in an obsession of hope

    Defy the stagnant
    life that speaks only
    what can be but wills not.

    God's grace,
    not my self fear
    of what I think I cannot be."

    -rivka

    Blogs I Like

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3



    Previous
    Skip Previous 5
    List Previous 5
    List All SItes
    Spanking Ring Next
    Skip Next 5
    List Next 5
    Join this Ring
    This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by My Beautiful Submission.

    eXTReMe Tracker